July 19, 2011

A Successful Experiment

After this dress I made, I had a good bit of fabric left over. Turns out, to make a baby outfit doesn't take much fabric at all. So I decided to play around with it and maybe make a skirt. And something actually turned out.


I didn't feel like putting any closures on it, so the waste-band just ties. It was pretty simple, and I actually like it. I wore it to work today.

In other news our garden is flourishing!
Our cucumber plant is growing like crazy!

These plants are too neat - they shoot out these tendrils and grab whatever they can


It's produced many flowers but no fruit yet. 


Our jalapenos! (Ok, we bought the plant with a couple already on it, but we've kept it alive!)
Our lovely basil with flowers. I've been told to pick the flowers off so it will keep growing


No comments:

Post a Comment