August 24, 2010

All In the Name

The hardest part in setting up this blog was picking a title. I don't know why that's so hard for me, but I enlisted my witty husband's help. After about 30 minutes of Ben's suggestions, which impressed himself but failed to appease me, he said, "I was never meant to be a theologian, I'm too creative."
Well that couldn't describe me more (sans the creative part). Ben gets to wear that hat in our family, with no contention from me.
No, my life consists of more adventure…battling with my 1970-something sewing machine, escaping from a ceiling avalanche in my kitchen, and racing after my mischievous canines that love to run away from me when I call them to come inside.
Well, when you put it that way, my life does sound pretty exciting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment